All roads lead here.
The establishment of industry standards will create safer roads, fewer claims, and a level of professionalism that the industry can stand behind. In this final session of our Industry Standards town hall series, our panelists cover a range of important issues that, together, will serve to elevate the image of the trucking industry.
Discussion areas include:
- Raising the level of safety in the trucking industry by creating a professional / continuing education path for truckers.
- Opening up truck driver capacity by designing a continuing education and risk mitigation strategy.
- Educating all industry stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Engaging the insurance industry in new and innovative ways to relieve underwriting requirements.
- Snapping in risk mitigation tools to give clear visibility into each drivers potential risk.
- Creating a place where all fleets (large and small) can cost efficiently gain access to safety products, services and tools.
- Improving the safety image of the trucking industry by raising the professionalism and safety qualifications of each driver.
- Coaching drivers up and out based on the industry standards designed to promote safety.
Join us for a final look at the importance of developing industry standards.
Complete the form below to watch the recording of this Town Hall Session.
Host: Scott Grandys
Moderator: David Heller
Vice President of Government Affairs,
Truckload Carriers Association
Taylor & Associates
VP of Business Development,
TranSharpe Solutions, LLC
Senior Vice President,
Lockton Re LLP
Scopelitis Garvin, Light, Hanson & Feary